Summer Camp Information

Below is some general information about summer camp at Camp Rock Enon.

We'll be adding more information soon so please check back.

Remember - we always travel in full Class A uniforms.

What to Bring to Summer Camp

BSA medical forms:

Medical Forms (including Part C with a physical and doctor's signature) are required for summer camp. Completed forms are required for all adults and youth attending the camp.

Annual Health and Medical Record parts A, B and C.

Download PDF

Campsite Map: